The world runs on servers. Never question creating your own server for an individual group of close friends around the world. This application allows you to play games on your PC while communicating with your buddies via voice and video calls and messages. This application is known as Discord. Discord is generally a voice-over-internet that allows professional players to conveniently communicate with other players. If the discord overlay doesn’t work, the whole application functionality of communication is ruined.
Discord overlay is considered an important part of the application. To fix Discord overlay not working, follow these steps: If one doesn’t work, you should test each of these methods to get a connection.
The first and most important step to take if the mismatch overlay is not working is to enable the over feature as described above.
If the connection is perfect, you do not need to proceed any further unless you have tried other possibilities.
Now let’s check hardware acceleration. To check if it’s working you have to disable and then enable it. So here are some steps to follow.
As soon as you reboot, check if it’s working, and if the mismatch overlay isn’t working, move on to the next step.
Recently, some users claimed that display scaling could affect overall discord. Therefore, it is recommended to change the display settings here.
You are done. Go back to your discord application and check. If this doesn’t work, there is another option below. Take a few steps forward.
Running Discord may identify the problem. This may explain why the discord overlay is not working correctly. We recommend running it as administrator if you haven’t done so already, as it helps the program run smoothly.
- Select the shortcut application and right-click. It shows an option with a property as one of them.
- A pop-up window will open. here, compatibility tab.
- Under Compatibility, check the box labeled “Run this program as administratorthen clickhave understood”.
- Go back to your drill, launch the Discord app, run the game and see if that fixes the problem.
5. Disable Antivirus Apps
Antivirus apps also have some drawbacks. Antivirus applications in general are third-party antivirus programs, as there are accusations that these antivirus apps interfere with his Discord operation.
So this is most likely the problem. Therefore, we recommend temporarily disabling your third-party antivirus application and then checking if that fixes the problem.
6. Reinstall Discord
Now let’s run the final fireball. come here The final solution we offer is to reinstall Discord. We all know that rebooting and reinstalling are very basic checks, so we’ve covered them here.
Therefore, we recommend reinstalling the Discord app. Don’t worry if you don’t know how. This may be a last resort after all the possible situations above.
- First, you’ll need to uninstall the existing Discord app from your PC. Below are the steps that explain how to uninstall Discord.
- next,”windows key+R. “Together, this will open the Run dialog box. Then select “Controlin the input box and tap have understood.
- The Control Panel will open. In Control Panel, select Programs. In the program, uninstall the program.
- Then find the Discord program in the list and double tap it to uninstall the program. Now you can restart your PC.
How do I reinstall Discord:
- Discord can be installed directly from the official website.
- Then open the Discord app after installation and run the game to add it.
- you Enable in-game overlay Features for your game.
According to my knowledge, I can suggest these. If you have other choices or questions, feel free to comment. It is recommended that you should try all methods until you find the right one. I hope you found this article useful. We can assure you that these methods are reliable and effective. If you have any other questions, let us know in the comment box.
This article was optimized by the SEO Team at Clickworks SEO