Looking for a way to fix no audio on Discord screen sharing? You’ve landed in the right place. The most compelling application to enable Voice Over Internet Protocol came out in 2015. This application allows you to play games on your PC while communicating with your buddies via voice and video calls and messages. This application is known as Discord. Discord allows pro-his players to easily communicate with other players by creating public or private his-communities on their servers, and also helps users create their own servers.
When Discord was launched, it initially only had text and voice communication, but the development team added video calling and screen sharing in 2017. Despite being the nicest feature upgrade, there are issues with video being screen sharing with no audio.
This no-audio bug has been reported since mid-2019. They have released several patches that address the issue. and probably will do that. Are you facing dissonant screen sharing with no audio issues? You’ve come to the right place.
Here are some ways you can fix the problem.
1. Restart your computer
Here is my favorite solution. This is for any problem and his one solution is rebooting or rebooting the system. So here we approach the same solution first. Is there a reason here? Some programs running in the background may be interrupted by Discord screens that do not share audio functionality.
So by restarting the system the whole program behind is taken care of from scratch and provides audio compatibility with the discord system.
After rebooting, start the discord application and check if the problem persists. If it works, don’t worry you have to take the long view.
2. Update your audio driver
Updating the audio driver may also be the biggest issue that does not allow the no audio feature of the discord screen. This is mostly due to bad, outdated or missing audio drivers. Voice activity in discord, including push-to-talk, may work fine, but this audio causes errors and no sound.
Therefore, you should always keep your audio drivers up to date. For smooth sailing, please follow the steps below.
- Simultaneously press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
- [実行]A dialog box will open, type devmgmt.msc and press Enter.
- [オーディオ入力と出力]expand a category,[サウンドとハードウェア]Right-click
- [ドライバーの更新]Select to restart your PC.
The above steps will definitely fix the discord issue. Check if the application is working. If not, proceed to the next step.
3. Update Discord
Despite being an exceptional application, we know you are facing audio issues and the developer team is working hard to get rid of it. I’m looking for an update for For this option I chose to update the application itself. Please follow the steps below.
- Click the Windows + R buttons together to open the Run dialog box.
- Type %localappdata% and press Enter.
- Select the mismatch folder from the box.
- Select update.exe to launch it and wait for it to fully update.
- Launch Discord, check if the app is working properly, and enable sound during screen sharing.
4. Clear Discord Cache
We all know that every modern application automatically creates a cache folder. It will be created in your computer’s roaming apps directory and optimized for performance the more you use it. The creation of this file can interrupt the execution of your application, so you’ll need to clear your cache for normal Discord operation.
- Quit the Discord app and press Windows + R buttons together.
- Type %appdata% in the search bar and click Enter.
- In the window that opens, select your discord folder.
- Right click on the folder and press delete.
Note: Deleting the cache folder does not affect the normal functioning of the application. Also, when I start the application, the application creates the same file again.
5. Temporarily Disable Antivirus
Antivirus can also be a discord screen share no sound issue. Antivirus can seriously damage your Discord files. When logged into Chrome and he tries to use Discord, Chrome also shows discord screen share no audio. In this case, you should disable your antivirus to fix the discrepancy error without audio screen sharing.
6. Reset Discord Voice Settings
Audio settings can be corrupted, resulting in inaudible dissonance. This can be resolved by changing the settings and making the default functionality compatible with your application.
- Open your Discord application.
- In the right corner there is a gear symbol that represents clicking Settings.
- Settings will open on the left, as shown in the image below.
- Select Audio & Video and select Reset Audio Settings.
- [OK]Click to reset and check if the discord voice is working.
To run a program without interruption, the first step is to add it to Discord. Follow the steps below to add the program to discord.
- Launch the Discord application.
- Go to User Settings, click on the Game Activity tab, then click to add.
- game activity,[追加]Click.
- Click the box to open the dropdown menu and select the program you want to share.
- and add it. Make sure to turn on the overlay toggle.
- Select your game from the list and notice it is running.
If the problem persists, try the options below.
8. Reinstall Discord
If none of the options work, choose this last option. Here we will uninstall the existing discord application and install a new one. To uninstall, follow the steps below carefully.
- Open Control Panel from the search bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Uninstall Applications under Programs and search for the Discord application.
- Right click on Discord and uninstall the application.
- You have now successfully uninstalled.
The next step is to install the discord application from the official website and follow the on-screen instructions.
Hopefully one of the solutions works. According to my knowledge, I can suggest these. If you have other choices or questions, feel free to comment. It is recommended that you should try all methods until you find the right one. I hope you found this article useful. We can assure you that these methods are reliable and effective. If you have any other questions, let us know in the comment box.
This article was optimized by the SEO Team at Clickworks SEO