Bitburner is an engaging simulation game that allows players to become elite hackers and take on various challenges. One of the game’s most interesting features is the faction system, which offers several different groups for the player to belong to. Each faction has its own advantages and disadvantages, offering players the opportunity to explore the game in new and exciting ways. However, unlocking these factions requires a combination of skill, strategy, and tenacity. This article provides a complete list of Bitburner factions, explains how to unlock them, and gives players the tools they need to become the ultimate elite his hacker.
Understanding Bitburner Factions
Bitburner’s faction system is designed to add depth and complexity to the game. There are several different factions that the player can choose to ally with, each with their own advantages and disadvantages. Joining a faction gives players access to new abilities and resources, as well as a community of like-minded hackers to help them reach their goals.
To join a faction, players must first meet certain requirements. These include achieving a certain level of reputation, completing certain missions, possessing certain skills, etc. Once these requirements are met, players can pledge allegiance to their faction and begin receiving rewards.
Full list of Bitburner factions
Below is a complete list of all Bitburner factions and a brief description of what they offer.
- The Black Hand: A powerful criminal organization specializing in extortion, extortion, and other illegal activities.
- Blade Industries: A high-tech company focused on developing cutting-edge technology and selling it to the highest bidder.
- Chongqing Syndicate: An underground group of hackers and activists dedicated to fighting government surveillance and censorship.
- Dark Army: A group of highly skilled hackers and cybercriminals known for their ruthless tactics and willingness to do whatever it takes to achieve their objectives.
- The Corporation: A huge multinational conglomerate that dabbles in everything from energy to agriculture and controls much of the global economy.
- Eurocorp: A European-based company specializing in weapons development and military technology.
- NiteSec: A group of hackers focused on corporate espionage and exposing powerful corporate secrets.
- Sector-12: A shadowy organization that operates behind the scenes, manipulating global events to further its own ends.
How to unlock factions in Bitburner?
Unlocking factions in Bitburner requires a combination of skill, strategy and tenacity. Each faction has its own requirements for membership, so players should plan their approach carefully if they want to join every faction. If you want to join The Black Hand, you must first have at least 150 reputation and complete the “Underground Contacts” mission. To do so, the player must hack into various criminal syndicates and earn their trust. To join Blade Industries, you must first achieve at least 200 Reputation and complete the “Takeover” mission. This requires the player to steal high-tech equipment from rival companies and sell it to Blade Industries.
If you want to join the Chongqing Syndicate, you must first achieve at least 225 Reputation and complete the “Hacktivism” mission. This requires the player to hack into a government server to reveal secrets to the world. To join the Dark Army, you must first achieve at least 250 reputation and complete the “Assassination” mission. To do so, the player must use his hacking skills to defeat high-profile targets. To join The Corporation, you must first achieve at least 275 Reputation and complete the “Corporate Warfare” mission. For this, the player will have to participate in a series of battles against rival companies and win.
Similarly, anyone wishing to join Eurocorp must first achieve at least 300 Reputation and complete the “Weapons Test” mission. This requires the player to hack into Eurocorp’s servers and steal the latest weapon designs. To join NiteSec, players must first achieve at least 325 Reputation and complete the “Espionage” mission. This requires the player to infiltrate a rival company and steal its secrets. To join Sector 12, players must first achieve at least 350 Reputation and complete the “Global Operations” mission. This requires players to use their hacking skills to manipulate world events to advance the plans of Sector 12.
Bitburner’s faction system adds even more depth and complexity to an already exciting game. Joining different groups gives players access to unique abilities, resources, and rewards. However, unlocking these factions requires careful planning, strategy, and tenacity. By following the steps outlined in this article, a player can unlock all of his Bitburner factions and become the ultimate elite his hacker.
This article was optimized by the SEO Team at Clickworks SEO